Sunday 19 June 2011

we need to talk more

"Do we? Do we really? I honestly couldn't care less about you - and what do you expect, I don't talk to you. There's a reason we don't talk. I'm not sure what it is, but there is a reason. It's probably a very good one. If it isn't then I've made a grievous mistake, which I don't like to do. If either of us were remotely interested in each other we wouldn't be here right now, having this conversation would we? No. We wouldn't.
I don't have a clue why you said this to me, I don't even know why I liked your status - I mean, honestly, we hardly even know each other. Yeah. I said it. WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER. In consideration that probably isn't all too true, I like to know people I meet to some degree and so by nature you know me a bit too,  we probably don't like each other much. Not really. We can be all nice and flowery over this but we still don't like each other, not like real friends."
I hate people that say this, it's so damn annoying. People don't talk for a reason, and if they want that to change they don't say this- they ACT ON IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment